Anno Accademico 2009/2010
Stressed vowels and reduction of unstressed vowels.
Voiced and voiceless consonants, hard and soft consonants.
Fundamental principles of Russian orthography.
Declination of the nouns, the adjectives, the pronouns.
Gender and number of the nouns, the adjectives and the pronouns.
Characteristics of the nominative case.
Characteristics of the accusative case with and without preposition.
Characteristics of the prepositive case with and without preposition.
Characteristics of the dative case with and without preposition.
Characteristics of the genitive case with and without preposition.
Characteristics of the instrumental case with and without preposition.
The complex sentence: the subordinate clauses.
Complementary subordinate clauses:
- the conjunction chto in order to express information, thought, feeling;
- the conjunction chtoby to express desire, necessity, order;
- the conjunction kak to express one
- the conjunction esli in order to express question or uncertainty in the indirect speech or interrogative form.
- The conjunction potomu chto and the conjunction tak kak in the causal propositions.
- Consecutive subordinate clauses: the conjunction
- Concessive subordinate clauses: the conjunction chotja; the expression nesmotrja na to.
- The conjunctions esli (if) and kogda (when) in
order to express a hypothetical period.
- Subordinated final: the conjunction chtoby.
- The conjunction kogda (when) in order to express one relation of contemporaneity and posteriority; the expression pered tem, kak to express anteriority; the expression posle togo, kak (after) to express posteriority.
- Relative subordinate clauses: the attributive pronoun kotoryj.
I and II conjugation of the present tense (imperfective verbal aspect).
Future tense compound (imperfective) and simple (perfective verbal aspect).
Use and conjugation of the verbs chotet' (to want), ljubit' (to love), moch' (can,to be able) and of the word dolzhen (must) with the infinitive.Verbs of motion without prefix: idti/chodit' (to go by foot), ekhat'/ezdit' (to go by means of transport), bezhat'/begat' (to run), letet'/letat' (to fly), plyt'/plavat' (to swim), nesti/nosit' (to bring), vezti/vozit' (to transport), vesti/vodit' (to lead).
Verbs of motion with prefixes: the prefix po- to indicate the beginning of a movement; prefixes pri- (to arrive)/u- (to leave); v- (vo) (to enter)/vy- (to exit); pod- (to get closer)/ot- (to go away); do- (to reach); pro- (to go beyond); pere- (to cross, to move).
Notions on the verbal aspects, in particular with the verbs of motion: main meanings and characteristics.
- Chernyshov S. I., Poechali!, "Zlatoust" - Lidenz & Denz, Sankt-Peterburg, 2001.
- S. Chavronina, A. Shirochenskaja, Russian in exercises, Moskow, "Russkij jazyk", 2000.
- Rumjanceva N.M., Oganezova A.E., Rodriges-Alarkon A., Po-russki — o politike, Mosca, Rudn, 2001.
- Berardi S. and Buglakova L., Kraski.
Communicative multimedia course for learning Russian level A1
self-access program, Clueb, Bologna, 2003.
Students will be given articles about history and politics taken
from the Internet and the most popular newspapers and Russian
The course is articulated in 53 hours of frontal lesson,in which the linguistic competences are mainly developed, and in 47 hours of laboratory activities, that privilege the communicative competences. Hours of self-learning with multimedia material and research in Internet are recommended.
Modalità di verifica dell'apprendimento
The students are asked to do a written examination and an oral test. The written test is to verify the linguistic competences, in particular elements of morphology and word-study, including the ability of written comprehension. The oral test is focused on the communicative competences, on the ability of oral expression.
In particular, the students are asked to find authentic material in Internet and to prepare a paper to expose during the final examination.
Strumenti a supporto della didattica
PC - computer – language laboratory with Internet; video projector; video recorder.
Link ad altre eventuali informazioni
Orario di ricevimento
Consulta il sito web di Simona Berardi
Consulta il sito web di Liudmila Buglakova